Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jamaica Man!


Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama 
Come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego 
Baby why don't we go 
Jamaica 

Usually in the winter it is pretty desolate where we live. We are located in the Grand Teton National Park and in the summer it's a pretty busy place. But once we hit mid October, it gets really really empty around here. Then when the snow hits, it gets even more empty. There are about fifty people who live here year round (including workers and families). So by January and February things can get a little boring. This year though we've arranged for some very very exciting plans. My hubby and I and several of our friends are going to JAMAICA in March! I cannot wait!! Our company has a property down at Half Moon and so we can get an employee rate to stay there ($125/night!). One of the guys going with us worked in the Peace Corp in Jamaica, so he knows the ins and outs of the place. Plus flights out of our town are super cheap. I have no idea why, but it's cheaper to fly to Jamaica than it is to fly to New York City. Crazy! But we are taking advantage of it now while we are still young and kidless.

I think some of us are going to try doing Insanity during the winter months. We all work close enough and we have the same hours so we can motivate each other to do it. Now that I have some motivation to stay in shape (and get into better shape) it will give me things to do during the days that it gets so dark early. I am going to look good in my bikini in March! And I'll do whatever exercise I need to to make that happen. Now I'm just going to have to not get pregnant between now and March...

No comments:

Post a Comment