Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Three More Weeks!

There are only three more weeks until election day and quite frankly I cannot WAIT for it to be over with. People get so heated and angry with each other over politics. I wish America had more of a mindset that centered around the common good of everyone. Why does it always have to be one side or the other? It's so frustrating to watch. I personally have chosen the candidate that I think will do a better job, but I've also come to the realization that God is going to select the best man for the job. My candidate may not win, and if it that happens, I am really going to try and accept the fact that he was meant to be there. I just wish the waiting game was over and all these politic talk would be over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment